Grafton Lions enjoy working together and sharing our time and talents in planning and implementing fund raising and other events, such as our annual Golf Tournament and Haunted Hayride. Most find that It is more fun than it is work and our members enjoy the socializing and comradeship that comes with working on these projects. Most of all we share the satisfaction and fulfillment that comes from knowing the money raised will be used to help others in the community and elsewhere. We welcome every member on these project teams regardless of skills and welcome new ideas for fundraising events.
Here are some of our Yearly Fundraisers and Events
- Charity Golf Tournament - August
- Haunted Hayride - October
- Senior Citizens Dinner - November & April
- LCIF Charity Wine & Beer Tasting - April
- Document Shredding & Electronic Recycling - April
- Ice Out Charlie Contest - January